標題: Mom, don't talk to me like that. Bei Bei Yi Yi Sin
無頭像
lagwan19k2r

帖子 3
註冊 2018-6-7
用戶註冊天數 2172
發表於 2018-6-8 10:34 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
I love my mother to share everything new and interesting. I used to pester my mother every day. But recently I don't want to talk with my mother because my mother always tells me the truth, criticizes me rudely, and listens to me. Mom, don't talk to me like that. It makes me feel very sad.
baby voice: I do not understand mother's great truth
recently cold weather, my mother seldom took me out,columbia jacket, alas, it's boring to play in the living room. I think it's amazing to see my mother bring out delicious food from the kitchen every day. But mom doesn't let me go to the kitchen.
today, when my mother didn't pay attention, I sneaked into the kitchen and looked at what magic weapon my mother had hidden here. I opened the cupboard door,mens & Womens Apparel, wow, a lot of things, there are small bowls, plates, and many bottles and cans. What is the inside of this small bottle? I had a great effort to open the small bottle. "Sneeze" is really choking. I sneeze, I feel a little uncomfortable, and I cry loudly. When mom heard the news, she ran over and took the small pot in my hand at once. I was startled and cried more loudly. My mother squatted down and said to me, "honey,Tommy Hilfiger Clothing, how do you get to the kitchen? How dangerous it is! Fortunately, mom found out in time, what if she was hurt? I don't want to do this anymore. Mom will be very worried. " But I still don't understand why I can't do what my mother can do. My mother took me back to the living room and let me play. After a while, I saw my mother not paying attention,bcbg clothing, and walked quietly towards the kitchen. This time, I would not let my mother find me. Ha-ha。
Beibei Yi love reminds: talk with your baby, never mind the big truth
mother should choose the right way of conversation according to the age of the child, so that the relationship between mother and child will be more intimate. When talking to the baby, mom should be more practical, based on the baby's experience, to give the baby more correct demonstration, and to provide the baby with a personal experience to know what can not be done. At the same time, mother may choose to spend her free time exploring the kitchen with her baby, and let the baby know the possible danger in the process of exploration.
expert view: Preaching type of conversation is not suitable for young baby
's two year old baby's ability and ability to understand language is still limited. They learn more about the rules that the adult world is giving them through imitation and personal experience. In children's minds, no clear concept has been formed. They do not understand what is "dangerous". Therefore, children under two years of age should not conduct sermon talks.
baby voice two: I don't like my mother comparing me to other children
I hate talking to my mother because my mother likes to compare me to other children. Today, I drew a pink rabbit. Everyone praised me for painting well. I excitedly took the little rabbit to my mother, but my mother said,